Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Why People Join My Business.

When I first started internet marketing, I struggled with the concept of "down lines." My sponsor was, and still is, a multiple five figure monthly income earner, and I was a little intimidated by his success.

My issue was, why would anyone buy a product from me, much less join my business. After all, I was a "newbie" with little experience in marketing on the internet, even though I considered myself to have experience marketing to clients in my financial advice business. I was unsure how that experience would translate to marketing new products and concepts., where often, sales occur accidentally, almost in spite of the marketing that takes place.

My concerns turned out to be ill founded. The founders of CarbonCopyPro really got their act together when they designed the sales funnels. Products are incidental to the process, and while team members are encouraged to use the pre-optimised products lines from the CCPro partners, it is a fact that the sales funnels can be used for any product. The REAL advantage that CCPro gives their members is the process, and even more importantly, the training in marketing that forms the basis of the CarbonCopyPro system.

Fast forward to today: The sales funnels are working, and under the GPT (Get Paid Today) concept, a down line is all but obsolete. Why obsolete you ask- Because your primary income is generated by your own effort, and not by your down-line.

But peop[le are still joining my business. Why?

If I was just interested in making money, that is what I would focus on, to the exclusion of all else; but I am not - I found that the best part of working with CCPro was the community of like-minded entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs who are prepared, even committed to sharing knowledge techniques, and tips to those under them, above them and beside them.

This sharing culture, combined with the GPT concept means that those who want to, build a team. Because they love the sharing of successes, the camaraderie and the support of the team ethos.

Now, that does not mean that everyone in my business is a team player, far from it. It means that team players who join my business find a team where our triumphs and our failures are shared - the triumphs to encourage and motivate, the failures so we can all learn...

And I like that, just fine. As do the team, and I gather the others...

See you on the Team...

No comments:

Post a Comment