Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why People Choose an Internet Marketing Business

I have been asked on many occasions why I chose to work as an internet marketer, rather than a
“real job.” At first, I thought the question strange, until I realised that I had seen very few articles that articulated the many reasons. Oh, I know that everyone who is recruiting talks about the “huge income” and the “freedom from wage slavery” or the “work from home”; I am not arguing against those very valid reasons, but there usually are other not so obvious reasons why we choose online businesses.

Anthony Robbins of Awaken the Giant fame, talks about the reasons we do what we do – he says
we do things to gain pleasure, and to avoid pain. - that's it...

I believe what Tony means is that we work not for money, but for the pleasure that money brings
when we do things with that money. He means that we work long hours on PPC campaigns etc.
because we are avoiding the pain that we were feeling driving for 3 hours a day to our previous jobs

And there is much more...

I gain immense pleasure from the knowledge that I work in the company of industry giants like Jay Kubasek, Mike Dillard, Aaron Parkinson and others.

I enjoy learning from the best marketing minds in the online marketing business; from selling
products that are wanted and worthwhile, and that customers love...

But the main reason I work as an online businessman?

Simply, I gain a huge amount of energy, pleasure and satisfaction from teaching those who are willing and more importantly keen to learn how to work this business.

No comments:

Post a Comment