Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Working from Anywhere Online

One of the BEST things about network marketing, is that, with a smartphone, a laptop or notebook, and a (preferably broadband) internet connection, you can work from anywhere you want...

This week Tina and I are in Thailand, at beautiful Kata Beach in Phuket. We both love the people, the hot weather (34 Celsius today - 94 Fahrenheit) and the glorious HOT food. I had a yellow seafood curry last night that would have blistered paint, and gave Tina the hiccups when she tried it...

As usual, my P.A.  has set up my schedule so that I am productive, and most importantly, happy...


At 5.30am (local) I jog along the beach for 30 minutes, then swim (float!) for another 30 minutes before breakfast at the hotel. I relax until 9.00am, by the pool or just hanging with Tina

Then I get online, and using the 50/10 working hour, I put in 3 hours working on the websites, writing articles, and filming videos. This week I am focused on the new website, as the Google Slap is still stinging.

After lunch, I answer email and messages until they are done, and the rest of the day is free to visit the many beautiful cultural and historical sites of Phuket.

This afternoon we are going up the hill to look at the "Big Buddha" to see what progress they have made on the construction since we were here last October...

One other thing: It is important that you set up your time lines so you don't miss any important training or info calls - I use my IPhone to do that - the world clock is brilliant.

See you in the soup! Or maybe the Curry! LOL

1 comment:

  1. nice experience u have...next time u can visit to get some more beautiful experience...Stevens Point Hotel

    ReplyDelete